It’s coming to that time of year where some of you might be heading to Uni, you might not, you might be deciding whether to apply next year or maybe you’re already at Uni and are still not sure how you feel about it…
I thought it might be helpful if I shared my University experience, my struggles at the beginning and how I feel about it all now looking back.
The Questions I Answered in the Video are:
- Did I know I wanted to go to uni?
- How did I choose my uni?
- How did I choose my subjects?
- What was uni like at first?
- What did I get out of uni?
- What was it like finishing uni?
- My top tips for making the most of uni.
I hope it’s helpful to some of you or even just a little bit interesting! Good luck if you are starting Uni this March, whether you're in Wellington or elsewhere!
For your LOL's here are a couple of photos of me from my first semester at Uni. Enjoy.